Carpenter / Handyman - Full Time (Randolph)
Compensation: $45,880.00 - $92,360.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
For over 20 years, we've consistently hired reliable, customer service-focused employees who are both knowledgeable and skilled. As Handyman/Carpenter, you will be a key member of our team responsible for quality repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects.
Carpenter / Handyman Specific Responsibilities:
- Complete small to medium repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and cost estimates
- Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary equipment
Carpenter / Handyman Job Requirements:
- Skilled tradesman with 10 years of professional experience
- Wide set of skills including carpentry, drywall repair, tile, painting and general maintenance and repair
- Must have full set of tools
- Must have clean driving record
- Team player who can work independently
Carpenter / Handyman Benefits:
- Competitive pay structure
- Company vehicle
- Paid time off and paid holidays
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up withing 1 day!
Associated topics: ayudante de carpinteria, ayudante de carpintero, cabinet, cabinet maker, cabinetry, carpentry, framer, handyman, stencil, upholsterer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...